1998 - 2002 Chevy Camaro
1997 - 2004 Chevy Corvette
1998 - 2002 Pontiac Firebird
9.6" diameter torque converter with lock-up 30 spline input, 300mm (LS engine only), 11-1/8" bolt pattern, 2800-3200 RPM stall
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
Hays Twister 3/4 Race performance torque converters are a perfect addition to our line of performance flexplates, clutches, and flywheels. Our 3/4 Race series of torque converters is intended for street/strip combinations, with various stall speed offerings to accommodate any mixture of modifications including higher compression ratios, aftermarket camshafts, aftermarket cylinder heads, lower gear ratios, and vehicle weight loss. The Twister 3/4 Race torque converter perfectly describes a converter suited for an application just shy of Full Race converter. Hays Twister 3/4 Race Torque Converters--Good names never go away, and neither should good terms!
- 3/4 Race series converters are built, tested, and proven to support up to 650 HP.
- State of the art Spray Welding process is used in select areas. Spray Welding provides clean, strong and consistent fusion while also increasing strength through hardening from higher process temperature
- Each converter is hand-built and inspected in every step of assembly to ensure top of the line quality
- All HAYS converters are internally welded compared to brazing. Testing has shown welding provides longer converter life while also enhancing consistency
- Heavy duty Torrington bearings are used for greater strength and durability
- Stators are chosen with high flow vents and channels to promote cooling in heat producing higher horsepower applications
- Increased horsepower and acceleration due to a weight saving, one application design. Almost all HAYS converters are built for one application to reduce weight compared to a multi-bolt pattern converter.
- 3/4 Race series converters are offered in several different stall speeds for GM, Ford, and Chrysler transmissions
- Industry leading Tech Support Team is available to provide assistance with stall speed selection
|Bolt Circle||11 1/8"|
|Crank Pilot Diameter||1.703"|
|Product Type||Torque Converters|
|Use with Power Adder||No|
|Use with Trans-Brake||No|