2005 - 2010 Ford Mustang V6/GT
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
- 3/4 Race series converters are built, tested, and proven to support up to 650 HP
- State of the art Spray Welding process is used in select areas. Spray Welding provides clean, strong and consistent fusion while also increasing strength through hardening from higher process temperature
- Each converter is hand-built and inspected in every step of assembly to ensure top of the line quality
- All HAYS converters are internally welded compared to brazing. Testing has shown welding provides longer converter life while also enhancing consistency
- Heavy duty Torrington bearings are used for greater strength and durability
- Stators are chosen with high flow vents and channels to promote cooling in heat producing higher horsepower applications
- Increased horsepower and acceleration due to a weight saving, one application design. Almost all HAYS converters are built for one application to reduce weight compared to a multi-bolt pattern converter.
- 3/4 Race series converters are offered in several different stall speeds for GM, Ford, and Chrysler transmissions
- Industry leading Tech Support Team is available to provide assistance with stall speed selection
|Crank Pilot Diameter||1.375"|
|Product Type||Torque Converters|
|Use with Power Adder||No|
|Use with Trans-Brake||No|
Converter Selector Guide: