2010 - 2015 Chevy Camaro
2008 - 2013 Chevy Corvette
The LSXHR™ 103mm Intake Manifold for LS3 Rectangular Port Applications is the industry's first polymer tunnel ram-style intake manifold and is ideal for generating maximum power in boosted and naturally aspirated engines.
The LSXHR™ 103mm Intake Manifold for LS3 Rectangular Port Applications features:
- Standard "tall" stacks are interchangeable with separately purchased "medium" and "short" stacks to find the most powerful combination
- Polymer construction is lightweight and high strength to eliminate power-robbing heat soak commonly found in aluminum intake manifolds
- Average 30 HP gain between 5,000 and 7,500 RPM over competitors' high ram intake manifolds
- Rated for up to 45psi of continuous pressure
- Compound fuel injector angle aims spray pattern for ideal atomization, resulting in maximum power production and superior drivability
- Reversible top allows for forward- or firewall-facing throttle body installations
- Two nitrous nozzle bosses per runner for clean and easy direct port system installations
- 103mm Throttle body opening can be ported to 105mm
Since the 1990’s, FAST® has been recognized as the industry leading developer of aftermarket electronic fuel injection technology. Year after year, FAST® engineers have released innovative products, driving the growth of the aftermarket EFI marketplace. With a technical support staff beyond comparison, FAST® has built close relationships with its customers by responding to their aftermarket EFI product support and development needs.
In 2001, FAST® became a member of the COMP Performance Group™. With the resources of CPG’s extensive R&D and Engineering department, the fuel injection innovator has consistently developed industry changing products; taking their EFI technology from the racetrack directly to the street.
Today, FAST® continues to drive the aftermarket fuel injection industry through ceaseless new product development. With a complete line of industry-leading fuel injection products including self-tuning and programmable EFI systems, polymer intake manifolds, billet throttle bodies, and tuning tools complementing the extensive CPG catalog of performance valvetrain and drivetrain components, FAST® is committed to bringing the best fuel injection experience to both racers and street enthusiasts worldwide.