2017 - 2019 Chevy Silverado (CLASSIC BODY STYLE)
2017 - 2021 Chevy Tahoe
2017 - 2021 Chevy Suburban
2017 - 2019 GMC Sierra (CLASSIC BODY STYLE)
2017 - 2021 GMC Yukon
2017 - 2021 GMC Yukon XL
Currently does not support the E-assist GM applications or Hybrid applications.
- Improves fuel economy and towing capabilities
- Installs in minutes with no tools required
- Speedometer calibration for axle gear and tire size changes*
- Advanced tuning selections from rev limits to shift points*
- Monitor engine and transmission parameters
- Read and clear diagnostic trouble codes
- The EVOHT is loaded with multiple power levels for each application. Power levels range from mild to wild. Each level is designed for a specific type of requirement. There will be a mileage level, tow level, driving level, performance level, and Extreme l
- The EvoHT is a full functioning scan tool that reads and clears diagnostic trouble codes
- The EvoHT contains advanced tunes which are available for download and purchase on Edge internet update site
- Tunes compatible with hard parts such as cold air intake, exhaust, air filter, and throttle body spacer
- Advanced transmission tuning to further adjust shift schedules and parameters within each shift point
- The EvoHT is internet updateable via the built-in USB port. Simply plug in and update your EvoHT for the latest updates, software, and calibration files.
- * Results and feature set may vary based on vehicle make, model and aftermarket upgrades on the vehicle. Read all instructions before installation and/or operation of this product.
- *Currently does not support the E-assist GM applications or Hybrid applications.
|Check Clear DTCs||Yes|
|Color Touch Screen Display||Yes|
|In Cab Monitoring||Yes|
|Product Type||Handheld Tuner|