BMR Suspension® (16-21) Rear Double Adjustable Toe Rods
- In stock, ready to ship
- Free Shipping USA (Exc. HI, AK, PR)
2016 - 2021 Chevy Camaro
Launching harder, reducing wheel hop, and adding cornering consistency to your 2016-newer Chevrolet Camaro is easy with on-car adjustable Toe Rods from BMR Suspension. Stock stamped steel toe rods with eccentric adjustment bolts deflect under load and change the alignment of the rear wheels. BMR’s on-car adjustable toe rods for 2015-newer Camaro (TR007) are manufactured from heavy-duty 1 1/4-inch DOM steel tubing. TIG-welded chrome-moly tube adapters with a heavy-duty right- and left-handed threads rod ends allow for easy on-car adjustments. This design gives you a strong toe rod that greatly improves adjustability. The TR007 features zinc-plated, X-series, heat-treated, chrome-moly, self-lubricating, Teflon-lined rod ends. It also features 6061-T6 billet aluminum, custom designed rod end spacers.
BMR Suspension designed the TR007 to work well in street performance, drag race, and road race applications. The stock toe rods flex under cornering loads giving you inconsistent alignment and handling characteristics. Combine this with eccentric adjustment bolts that can't handle hard launch with sticky tires, or high-horsepower applications and you’re left with poor performance. The TR007 allows you to fine-tune the rear toe settings for any form of performance driving. BMR supplies lockout plates to eliminate the factory eccentric adjustment bolts. This allows you to make all of the adjustments on the toe rod. Lockouts are used to minimize toe change and deflection from the eccentric slipping and losing adjustment. Cars with more than stock horsepower levels or soft compound tires tent to push the limits of eccentric bolts in rear suspension systems. BMR’s TR007 Toe Rods are a complete solution to eliminating dynamic toe change at any horsepower level. This is just another reason BMR’s on-car adjustable toe rods are the perfect upgrade for the enthusiast looking to improve performance at an affordable price. When performance is a must, rely on BMR Suspension!
BMR Suspension’s TR007 On-Car Adjustable Toe Rods are available in red and black hammertone powdercoat for long-lasting good looks. Installation time is about 2 hours. Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Fits 2016-newer Chevrolet Camaro
- On-car adjustable for easy toe changes
- TIG-welded 1 1/4-inch DOM steel tubing
- Heavy-duty chrome-moly tube adapter
- Zinc-plated, X-series, heat-treated, chrome-moly, self-lubricating, Teflon-lined rod ends
- Billet aluminum rod end spacers
- Rear toe lockout plates eliminate factory toe adjustment
- Dramatically reduces toe rod flex
- Eliminated eccentric bolt movement and deflection
- Designed for street performance, drag race, and road race applications
- Durable powdercoat finish
- 2-hour installation time
- Proudly designed in the U.S.A.
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.