2011 - 2016 Ford Mustang GT
2011 - 2016 Ford F-150
This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it is a direct or consolidated replacement part.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
ACCEL Super Coils feature advanced bobbin technology, highly specialized silicone magnetic steel cores, optimized windings, proper resistance and engineered turn ratios that deliver a high performance, quality coil. Specialized high temperature epoxy resists shock and vibration, while increasing thermal conductivity. These are direct high performance replacements for OEM coils.
- Specialized silicone magnetic steel cores are surrounded by precision wrapped windings using advanced bobbin technology which helps maintain the proper resistance and turn ratios necessary to deliver a high performance spark
- ACCEL coil bodies are molded using a high di-electric strength material. We then fill the housings with a specialized high temperature epoxy that not only increases the thermal conductivity but also helps resist shock, vibration and chemicals found in eng
- Direct Plug In Replacement results in a Direct OE Fit
- OBD ll Safe, so you won’t be throwing codes, just sparks
|Product Type||Ignition Coils|
|Quantity Per Pkg.||8|