Range Technology® (04-22) GM LS III/IV AFM/DFM Disabler Chip
- In stock, ready to ship
- Question? Call us at (888) 257-1077 🏁
- Free Shipping USA (Exc. HI, AK, PR)
2010 - 2018 Cadillac Escalade (6.0L/6.2L)
2006 - 2018 Cadillac CTS (3.6L)
2007 - 2013 Chevy Avalanche (5.3L/6.0L)
2010 - 2021 Chevy Camaro (3.6L/6.2L)
2014 - 2021 Chevy Suburban (5.3L/6.0L/6.2L)
2015 - 2018 GMC Canyon (3.6L)
2014 - 2019 Chevy Corvette (6.2L)
2007 - 2021 Chevy Silverado (4.3L/5.3L/6.0L/6.2L)
2007 - 2021 Chevy Tahoe (5.3L/6.0L6.2L)
2006 - 2009 Chevy Trailblazer
2007 - 2021 GMC Sierra (4.3L/5.3L/6.0L/6.2L)
2007 - 2021 GMC Yukon (5.3L/6.0L/6.2L)
2008 - 2010 Pontiac G8 (3.6L/6.0L/6.2L)
NOTE: THE COLOR DOES NOT IMPACT FEATURES, JUST A PREFERENCE THING
The Range AFM/DFM Disabler allows your V6 or V8 GM vehicle to run in full cylinder mode at all times, preventing the Active or Dynamic Fuel Management system from dropping cylinders.
This part is legal under the provisions of EPA’s memorandum 1A. The company has reasonable basis (test results) to verify that this product allows the vehicle to operate within legal emissions standards and is therefore legal to be sold for on-street use in all states that accept the legal provisions of the Clean Air Act and EPA Memorandum 1A. This product is NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA. Testing with the California Air Resources Board, in order to achieve 50-state compliance, is pending with CARB. Once testing is complete with California, and an E.O. number is issued, this product will be updated to 50-state legal status.
- Range AFM/DFM Disabler keeps you in full power 100% of the time.
- Simply plug into your onboard OBD-II port and it instantly begins working to eliminate the AFM system.
- The power and control you need in any situation.
- The Range AFM/DFM Disabler does not reprogram your factory ECU.
- Leaves no trace. Unplug it to return to factory settings
- Fits all V6 and V8 General Motors (GM) active or dynamic fuel management vehicles, includes cars, trucks, and SUVs.