Oil filter relocation is a great way to address issues created by a confined engine bay, improve ground clearance to your filter, upgrade to a large-format filter, or simply make your oil changes more manageable. If you need components to relocate your filter, Mishimoto has everything needed to make the process simple. Our Remote Oil Filter Mount is the core component, featuring robust CNC-machined billet 6061 T-6 aluminum construction. The Mishimoto remote mount features four M22 X 1.5 ports for oil cooler lines, oil pressure feeds, or oil sensors. The inclusion of four ports also allows for multiple feed and return line orientations, ensuring installation is tidy no matter the engine bay.
Mishimoto’s Remote Oil Filter Mount utilizes Dowty seal connections, ensuring reliable leak-free operation. Our high-quality stainless-steel filter adapter is available in multiple thread sizes to fit common filter sizes. Our engineers designed an extremely robust 4mm-thick steel mounting bracket with a uniquely adjustable mounting surface to provide substantial versatility. We’ve also included two M22 X 1.5 plugs for capping any unused ports on the filter mount. Finally, this Mishimoto Remote Oil Filter Mount features a durable anodized black finish and includes our signature Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
- Allows for relocation of oil filter to a more accessible location
- Robust CNC-machined billet 6061 T-6 aluminum construction
- M22 X 1.5 ports provide provisions for oil cooler lines, oil pressure feeds, sensors, etc.
- Inlet and outlet on each side allow for multiple plumbing orientations and easy installation
- Ideal for vehicles with low-mount oil filters that may be vulnerable to debris on the track or trail
- Dowty seal connections ensure reliable leak-free operation
- High-quality stainless-steel filter adapter available in multiple thread sizes
- Includes two M22 X 1.5 plugs for capping unused ports
- Robust 4mm thick steel mounting bracket can be rotated
- Designed for large-format spin-on filters
- Durable anodized finish prevents corrosion
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
|CAUTION||It is the installer's responsibility to check all thermostat plugs, NPT plugs, line fittings, and other connections to assure they are fully tightened before operating the vehicle. Mishimoto recommends that you check all connections at regular intervals, especially during the first few miles after installation. For additional technical information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
|PORT SIZES||M22 X 1.5|
(1) Remote Oil Filter Housing
(1) Mounting Bracket
(1) Center Adapter
(1) Center Adapter Locking Ring
(2) M22 X 1.5 Dowty Seal Plugs
(4) M8 X 1.25 (20mm) Button Head Bolts
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty