2012 - 2020 Subaru BRZ
2012 - 2016 Scion FR-S
2017 - 2020 Toyota 86
By matching key bushing, alignment and geometry products into one solution, Whiteline Essential Kits provide bang for your buck handling upgrades that simply Activate More Grip. Essentials include Whiteline rear differential and subframe insert positive traction kits, combined with low compliance control and trailing arm bushings for a more positive feel from the rear end during cornering and dialled in grip under acceleration
Our engineered "Synthetic Elastomer" bushings feature the quality ride of rubber at lower speeds and at higher speeds react when under cornering, accelerating and braking loads, for CHASSIS CONTROL and improved handling.
The advanced synthetic elastomer characteristics ensure superior elasticity, memory and outright durability for all forms of driving applications!
Whiteline's synthetic elastomer formulation boasts resistance to oil, grease, ozone and weathering
Supplied with extreme pressure molybdenum disulphide (LM) based grease (where required) for extended life.
Designed with the installer in mind by reducing the need of specialised skills, tools and equipment.
The neutral (black) appearance favoured by restorers and racers.
All Whiteline bushing kits are backed by a lifetime warranty
Combine key selected Whiteline bushings with Whiteline sway bar, alignment and bracing products for the ultimate street performance package!
CONTROL ARM - LOWER INNER BUSHING
In the majority of applications the WHITELINE bushings act as a flexible bearing and must be greased at the time of assembly.To gain optimum performance from WHITELINE products take the following precautions when installing
- ENSURE ALL SUSPENSION PARTS ARE FREE FROM RUST, SCALE, PAINT AND PREVIOUS RUBBER DEPOSITS.
- PLEASE USE THESE HINTS ALONG WITH ANY INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED WHEN FITTING WHITELINE PRODUCTS. VEHICLE MANUFACTURERS MANUAL SHOULD BE USED TO ENSURE WHITELINE WARRANTY COMPLIANCE.
- SHACKLE AND MOUNTING PINS, CONTROL ARM AND SPRING EYES AND SHOULDERS MUST SHOW NO MAJOR SIGNS OF PITTING OR DAMAGE - ANY DAMAGED COMPONENTS MUST BE REPLACED OR REPAIRED TO VEHICLE MANUFACTURER’S TOLERANCES.
- GREASE HAS BEEN SUPPLIED IN THE KITS WHERE REQUIRED AND MUST BE USED TO OPTIMISE BUSH PERFORMANCE AND DURABILITY. GREASE HAS BEEN FORMULATED FROM A REINFORCED NO. 2 LITHIUM COMPLEX BASE AND SELECTED ADDITIVES WITH MOLYBDENUM DISULPHIDE FOR MECHANICAL STABILITY, EXTREME PRESSURE QUALITIES FOR EXTENDED LIFE AND A HIGH MELTING OR DROP POINT BE APPLIED TO THE BORES AND OUTER FLANGES OF ALL BUSHES AND COMPONENTS - DO NOT GREASE THE OUTSIDE SURFACES OF BUSHES AND COMPONENTS.
- NOTE: THE MAJOR NOISE PRODUCING FACTOR IN POLYURETHANE IS INCORRECT FITMENT AND UNCLEANED MATING SURFACES.