2012 - 2020 Subaru BRZ
2012 - 2016 Scion FR-S
2017 - 2020 Toyota 86
One of the most common suspension service items as they are easily inspected and simple to replace. Whiteline sway bar mounts utilise the latest technology synthetic elastomer combined with effective designs such as the internal bore knurling and grease retention lips for optimum lubrication and performance. Be sure to measure the sway bar diameter to ensure appropriate diameter mount bushing is selected.
Whiteline Adjustable Sway Bar Links Are Designed To Increase Sway Bar Effectiveness And Improve Overall Performance. By Eliminating Flex And Compliance Associated With Original Equipment, These High Strength Links Provide Increased Rigidity And Responsiveness Which Can Be Felt Especially During Lane Changes And Initial Turn In.
Whiteline Adjustable Sway Bar Links Are Manufactured From High Quality Alloy And Include Heavy Duty Steel Ball Joint Ends Ensuring Maximum Strength And Durability. The Light Weight Alloy Bodies Are Anodized In Whiteline Gold Colour Providing A Long-Lasting Protective Barrier To Corrosion And Wear.
Eliminate Sway Bar Pre-Load Or Fine Tune To Your Liking, Whiteline Sway Bar Links Allow For On-Car Length Adjustment Of Up To 25mm Centre To Centre. Heavy Duty Ball Joints Adjust And Rotate To Any Angular Combination For Ease Of Fitment And Optimum Performance.
In the majority of applications the WHITELINE bushings act as a flexible bearing and must be greased at the time of assembly.To gain optimum performance from WHITELINE products take the following precautions when installing
- ENSURE ALL SUSPENSION PARTS ARE FREE FROM RUST, SCALE, PAINT AND PREVIOUS RUBBER DEPOSITS.
- PLEASE USE THESE HINTS ALONG WITH ANY INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED WHEN FITTING WHITELINE PRODUCTS. VEHICLE MANUFACTURERS MANUAL SHOULD BE USED TO ENSURE WHITELINE WARRANTY COMPLIANCE.
- SHACKLE AND MOUNTING PINS, CONTROL ARM AND SPRING EYES AND SHOULDERS MUST SHOW NO MAJOR SIGNS OF PITTING OR DAMAGE - ANY DAMAGED COMPONENTS MUST BE REPLACED OR REPAIRED TO VEHICLE MANUFACTURER’S TOLERANCES.
- GREASE HAS BEEN SUPPLIED IN THE KITS WHERE REQUIRED AND MUST BE USED TO OPTIMISE BUSH PERFORMANCE AND DURABILITY. GREASE HAS BEEN FORMULATED FROM A REINFORCED NO. 2 LITHIUM COMPLEX BASE AND SELECTED ADDITIVES WITH MOLYBDENUM DISULPHIDE FOR MECHANICAL STABILITY, EXTREME PRESSURE QUALITIES FOR EXTENDED LIFE AND A HIGH MELTING OR DROP POINT BE APPLIED TO THE BORES AND OUTER FLANGES OF ALL BUSHES AND COMPONENTS - DO NOT GREASE THE OUTSIDE SURFACES OF BUSHES AND COMPONENTS.
- NOTE: THE MAJOR NOISE PRODUCING FACTOR IN POLYURETHANE IS INCORRECT FITMENT AND UNCLEANED MATING SURFACES.