2007 - 2022 Nissan GT-R
Engineered to 'Activate More Grip', sway bars are principally designed to reduce body roll or sway. By reducing body roll, lateral loads are spread more evenly across the tires thereby increasing cornering grip and improving outright performance. This Whiteline 20mm 3 point adjustable sway bar = more grip = better handling = outright performance - it's the best dollar for dollar handling improvement you can make to your vehicle. In fact, benefits extend to improvements in handling, safety and tyre wear without affecting ride quality or comfort.
Dramatically Improve The Handling And Performance Of Your Vehicle With Adjustable Sway Bars By Whiteline. Engineered To "Activate More Grip", Sway Bars Are Principally Designed To Reduce Body Roll Or Sway. By Reducing Body Roll, Lateral Loads Are Spread More Evenly Across The Tires Thereby Increasing Cornering Grip And Improving Outright Performance. In Fact, Benefits Extend To Improvements In Handling, Safety And Tyre Wear Without Affecting Ride Quality Or Comfort.
Larger Diameter Sway Bars Offer A Higher Torsional Resistance Which In Turn Increases Overall Roll Stiffness. The Stiffer The Bar, The More Force Required To Move The Left And Right Hand Wheels Relative To Each Other, Essentially Increasing The Amount Of Force Required To Make The Body Roll. Bar Size (Stiffness) Also Allows For Corrections To Understeer Or Oversteer Tendencies Depending On Vehicle Type Or How The Vehicle Is Being Used.
Take Control With Multi-Point Adjustable Sway Bars Which Allow The Driver To Fine Tune Vehicle Characteristics To Suit Their Driving Preference Or Conditions. Whether It's Street Or Sport, Dial In More Balance And Predictability With Whiteline Multi-Point Adjustable Sway Bars.
Whiteline Silver Powder Coating Is An Electrostatically Applied Coating That Is Cured Under Heat Creating A Hard Skin That Is Much Tougher Than Conventional Paint. Whiteline Source The Highest Quality Finishes Available To Ensure Our Products Are Built To Withstand The Toughest Conditions And Resist Corrosion For Years To Come.
A Process Of Stamping And Forming Each End Of The Sway Bar Into A Blade Design. This Feature Ensures Maximum Strength And Longevity And Allows For Multiple Adjustment Points To Be Added To Each Sway Bar.
Whiteline Sway Bar Mounts Utilise The Latest Technology Synthetic Elastomer Combined With Effective Designs Such As The Internal Bore Knurling And Grease Retention Lips For Optimum Lubrication & Performance.
Lateral Locks Are A DIY Product That Can Be Utilized On Both Factory Or Whiteline Sway Bars. Lateral Locks Are Easily To Install And Mount Directly Next To The Sway Bar Mounting Points To Prevent Shifting Or Sideways Movement Of The Sway Bar Under Lateral (Cornering) Loads. This Results In Improved Sway Bar Effectiveness Whilst Preventing Fouling Of The Sway Bar On Near By Chassis And Steering Components.
In the majority of applications the WHITELINE bushings act as a flexible bearing and must be greased at the time of assembly.To gain optimum performance from WHITELINE products take the following precautions when installing
- ENSURE ALL SUSPENSION PARTS ARE FREE FROM RUST, SCALE, PAINT AND PREVIOUS RUBBER DEPOSITS.
- PLEASE USE THESE HINTS ALONG WITH ANY INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED WHEN FITTING WHITELINE PRODUCTS. VEHICLE MANUFACTURERS MANUAL SHOULD BE USED TO ENSURE WHITELINE WARRANTY COMPLIANCE.
- SHACKLE AND MOUNTING PINS, CONTROL ARM AND SPRING EYES AND SHOULDERS MUST SHOW NO MAJOR SIGNS OF PITTING OR DAMAGE - ANY DAMAGED COMPONENTS MUST BE REPLACED OR REPAIRED TO VEHICLE MANUFACTURER’S TOLERANCES.
- GREASE HAS BEEN SUPPLIED IN THE KITS WHERE REQUIRED AND MUST BE USED TO OPTIMISE BUSH PERFORMANCE AND DURABILITY. GREASE HAS BEEN FORMULATED FROM A REINFORCED NO. 2 LITHIUM COMPLEX BASE AND SELECTED ADDITIVES WITH MOLYBDENUM DISULPHIDE FOR MECHANICAL STABILITY, EXTREME PRESSURE QUALITIES FOR EXTENDED LIFE AND A HIGH MELTING OR DROP POINT BE APPLIED TO THE BORES AND OUTER FLANGES OF ALL BUSHES AND COMPONENTS - DO NOT GREASE THE OUTSIDE SURFACES OF BUSHES AND COMPONENTS.
- NOTE: THE MAJOR NOISE PRODUCING FACTOR IN POLYURETHANE IS INCORRECT FITMENT AND UNCLEANED MATING SURFACES.