Product highlights for the 2015-2017 Mustang ROUSH 3.7L V6 Performance Pac Level 1:
- ECU Flash Features:
- Increased engine performance of over 12 RWHP and 13 lb-ft RWTQ
- Detailed PCM calibration developed in the lab increases torque and horsepower across the entire RPM range
- Calibration optimized for 91 octane fuel (compatible with lower octane with reduced power)
- Performance-focused throttle mapping and camshaft tuning greatly enhances the sporty feel
- Optional 3-year/36,000-mile limited powertrain warranty
- Calibration is flashed using free Roush RDT software using industry standard J2534 interface tools (Note: a dealer service charge may apply)
- Cold Air Kit Features:
- The most highly engineered Cold Air Intake Kit on the market!
- Less intake restriction compared to stock 3.7 L induction system
- CAD designed for optimized hood sealing to keep out heat and gain maximum performance
- High flow, high capacity, washable and reusable performance air filter (Does NOT require oiling)
- 2015-2017 Ford Mustang Fastback V6 w/3.7L 4V Ti-VCT engine. (All)
- System contents:
- Cold Air Intake Kit
- RDT Flash Software
- 50 State Legal for 2015-2017 Model Years: EO #D-418-28
- Optional warranty must be purchased within 30 days of service installation date.
- Performance Pac is not designed to be compatible with other aftermarket powertrain components - flash card voucher is final sale and is not returnable.
The ROUSH Performance Level 1 Performance Pac for the 2015-2017 Mustang 3.7L Ti-VCT engine adds over 12 RWHP and 13 lb-ft of torque to the stock Mustang V6 Fastback. An optional 3-year/36,000-mile limited powertrain warranty gives you confidence to crank up the power.
Horsepower and torque improvements shown are typical. Individual results may vary.
The included ROUSH cold air kit is fully tested and calibration certified to work seemlessly with our performance ECU reflash and adds a sporty sound to the 3.7L Ti-VCT engine. Our cold air kits are the best in the industry, designed and tooled in CAD to maximize available underhood space, and injection molded from premium automotive-grade materials for long life. With a lower intake restriction over stock, you will never need to upgrade your intake no matter what mods you plan in the future.
Roush calibration engineers have extensive OEM calibration experience and sweat the details to ensure strong performance without sacrificing driveability. Hundreds of hours spent in the lab and on the dyno, testing and validating our calibrations, set our Performance Pacs apart from guesswork tuning.
In addition to improved horsepower and torque, more aggressive throttle mapping and camshaft tuning lends a sporty feel right off idle to redline providing incredible driveability gains throughout the entire power band.
Roush Performance Pac calibrations are programmed easily into the factory ECU via industry standard J2534 reflash interfaces, with our free Roush Diagnostic Tool, (RDT), utility.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov