2011 - 2014 Ford Mustang GT
Product highlights for the ROUSH Mustang V8 Supercharger Tuner Kit (2011-2014):
- Fits 2011-2014 Mustang GT & 2012-2013 Boss 302 5.0L V8
- ROUSH Mustang “Tuner” TVS R2300 Supercharger Kit
- The Twin Vortices Series (or TVS) system from ROUSH Performance features new four-lobe rotors and high-flow inlet and outlet ports that greatly enhance thermal efficiency, enabling greater volumetric capacity at higher revolutions per minute (RPM)
- Capable of producing over 850 horsepower!
- Calibration, pulley, belt & fuel injectors not included
- High flow fuel rail
- ROUSH Fuel Pump Voltage Regulator to moderate fuel flow and ensure a proper fuel-to-air charge ratio
- Voltage regulator includes “plug-and-play” wiring harness with no modifications needed to the vehicles fuel pump wiring system
- Fuel charging assembly with ROUSH designed upper and lower aluminum intake manifolds
- High-efficiency intercooler system featuring a large full face low temperature radiator, over-sized degas bottle, high-capacity air-to-water intercooler, and formed hoses with abrasion-resistant sleeves
- Twin 60mm throttle body for enhanced responsiveness and air flow
- ROUSH cold air induction system with 110mm MAF tube, washable/re-usable open element air filter (oiled) and air dam
- Includes all necessary hardware and for installation (less the hardware components listed above) and detailed instructions
- Includes 90-day ROUSH parts only limited warranty
- Not for sale or installation in the state of California, or any other states that require an EO number
For those who crave power levels above and beyond what ROUSH offers in our calibrated “Phased” kits, but still want all the great ROUSH technology, we have just the solution!
This ROUSH Performance Mustang “Tuner” Supercharger Kit is capable of delivering over 850 horsepower to 2011-2014 Ford Mustang GTs & 2012-2013 Boss 302 with the 5.0L V8 4v powertrain system.
This ROUSH Performance Mustang Supercharger Tuner Kit is part of the TVS (Twin Vortices Series) family line of superchargers developed by ROUSH that has raised the bar for performance and reliability. This is the same line that has been used and proven for years in ROUSH-built vehicles and ROUSH supercharger development. Our “Tuner” kit is designed for the Mustang owner who wants to build a custom setup with a custom horsepower and/or torque number. This gives Mustang owners the opportunity to build their powerhouse to their liking, all while using the industry-leading ROUSH technology and hardware.
Please Note: This Tuner kit will not include a calibration, fuel injectors, supercharger pulley, or belt. All other remaining hardware usually found in our systems will be included, as well as detailed instructions.
This kit is protected by the standard ROUSH parts and accessories warranty, which is for 90-days from retail purchase date on ROUSH components only not including labor.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.