1999 Acura RL
2000 Acura RL
2001 Acura RL
- Z26 Carbon-Fiber Ceramic formula offers extreme braking performance that is designed for muscle cars and performance vehicles.
- Dust-free braking performance.
- Premium stainless steel shims provide better heat dissipation & virtually noise-free braking.
- Drilled & Slotted performance rotors for maximum cooling.
- Rotors (except for hub assemblies) are zinc plated for maximum protection against rust.
- Includes ceramic brake lubricant and premium stainless steel hardware kit.
Bolt Circle: Front: 114.30mm (4.50"), Rear: 114.30mm (4.50")
Height: Front: 47.45mm (1.86"), Rear: 61.20mm (2.40")
Hub Hole Diameter: Front: 70mm (2.76"), Rear: 70.15mm (2.76")
Minimum Rotor Thickness: Front: 26mm (1.02"), Rear: 10mm (0.39")
Nominal Rotor Thickness: Front: 28mm (1.10"), Rear: 12mm (0.47")
Outside Diameter: Front: 300mm (11.81"), Rear: 282mm (11.09")
PCD: Front: 5x114.3mm, Rear: 5x114.3mm
Rotor Material: Cast Iron
Rotor Style: Drilled & Slotted
Rotor Type: Front Vented, Rear Solid
Rotor Finish: Zinc Plated
Stud Size: Front: 12.5mm (0.49"), Rear: 12.5mm (0.49")
Power Stop® Brake Pad Procedure: