Compatible: (Choose Correct Engine Size From Product Options)
2011 - 2019 Chrysler 300
2011 - 2019 Dodge Challenger
2011 - 2019 Dodge Charger
Price Includes Refundable Caliper Core Charge:
- Z26 Carbon-Fiber Ceramic formula offers extreme braking performance that is designed for muscle cars and performance vehicles.
- Dust-free braking performance.
- Premium stainless steel shims provide better heat dissipation & virtually noise-free braking.
- Drilled & Slotted performance rotors for maximum cooling.
- Rotors (except for hub assemblies) are zinc plated for maximum protection against rust.
- Includes ceramic brake lubricant and premium stainless steel hardware kit.
Everything You Need in the Box!
Perfectly matched rotors and pads along with upgraded stainless steel hardware, new pin bushings and high temperature brake lubricant.
All Power Stop Brake kits are available for Front Axle, Rear Axle or Front & Rear Axle.
A low-dust ceramic formula that is reinforced with carbon fibers to strengthen the compound and provide Extreme stopping power without sacrificing every-day drivability.
Say, "Goodbye" to that nasty brake dust! All Power Stop Carbon-Fiber Ceramic brake pads feature a dust-free friction formula.
No more embarrassing, noisy brakes! We test all brake pads to ensure noise-free braking.
Our exclusive Carbon-Fiber Ceramic formulas give you increased braking power without sacrificing everyday drivability.
Drilled, Slotted & Plated to Perfection
Power Stop rotors are cast using the finest G3000 metallurgy with strict OE tolerances - making them a perfect, bolt-on upgrade without the need to make any modifications.
Precision drill holes allow for maximum rotor cooling. This keeps your brakes temperatures down during extreme operating conditions.
Rounded slots help wipe away any gas or debris - keeping a clear contact patch on the rotor surface for safe, smooth braking.
Silver Zinc Dichromate plating is applied to all drilled & slotted rotors (except for hub assemblies) to not only look great behind your wheels, but to help prevent rust & corrosion.
Each rotor is carefully machined and mill-balanced and guaranteed to fit your vehicle.
Maximum rotor run-out is 0.0032" (0.08mm) and Maximum DTV tolerance specification is 0.0005" (0.0125mm).
Power Stop Brake Pad Procedure