2011 - 2021 Chrysler 300
2011 - 2021 Dodge Charger
2011 - 2021 Dodge Challenger
There are two types of integrated thermostat housings: MAP controlled and standard. Both improve temperature regulation and control to help engines operate more efficiently. As vehicles are increasingly equipped with integrated thermostat housings, Gates® research, development, and engineering is leading the industry in aftermarket thermostat solutions to provide the best quality alternative to OE dealerships.
- Provides adaptive, on-demand engine cooling.
- Allows ECU to regulate engine temperatures.
- Improves temperature regulation & control.
- Lowers emissions & fuel consumption.
- Standard - All-in-one, bolt-on solution that includes everything needed for a complete job. Includes thermostat, insert, seal and housing.
- Same easy installation as Standard Integrated Thermostat Housings.
- Meets or exceeds OE standards for fit, construction, and performance.
- Category-leading vehicle coverage.
Check Valve: No
Jiggle Pin: No
Number of Bolt Holes: 2
Number of Seals: 1
OE Exact: Yes
Outlet Outside Diameter 1 (in): 1.608
Temperature (F): 203
Type: Integrated Housing Thermostat