2004 - 2007 Cadillac CTS-V
1998 - 2002 Chevy Camaro
1997 - 2007 Chevy Corvette
1998 - 2002 Pontiac Firebird
2004 - 2006 Pontiac GTO
The TCI® TCU 2.0 Transmission Controller for GM 4L60E, 4L65E and 4L80E features:
- Fully programmable with T-Com™ 2.0 laptop software
- Create and switch between two different shift modes - daily driving and performance
- Make infinite adjustments to shift point and line pressure for maximum performance
- LED diagnostics
- Data-logging functions
- CAN/BUS capability to share data with other systems
- Twelve outputs allow for precise, closed loop current control and programming of non-transmission control functions
- Paddle/button shifter compatible
Since the 1990’s, FAST® has been recognized as the industry leading developer of aftermarket electronic fuel injection technology. Year after year, FAST® engineers have released innovative products, driving the growth of the aftermarket EFI marketplace. With a technical support staff beyond comparison, FAST® has built close relationships with its customers by responding to their aftermarket EFI product support and development needs.
In 2001, FAST® became a member of the COMP Performance Group™. With the resources of CPG’s extensive R&D and Engineering department, the fuel injection innovator has consistently developed industry changing products; taking their EFI technology from the racetrack directly to the street.
Today, FAST® continues to drive the aftermarket fuel injection industry through ceaseless new product development. With a complete line of industry-leading fuel injection products including self-tuning and programmable EFI systems, polymer intake manifolds, billet throttle bodies, and tuning tools complementing the extensive CPG catalog of performance valvetrain and drivetrain components, FAST® is committed to bringing the best fuel injection experience to both racers and street enthusiasts worldwide.