2012 - 2018 Jeep Wrangler JK
PRODUCT CARE: Dry Filter (PowerCore)
Cleaning your PowerCore®: One of the benefits of using a dry PowerCore® filter is that you don't have to clean it. Depending on driving and environmental conditions; the filter will eventually become weighed down with dirt after ~100,000 miles or 4 years.
Extended the Filter Life: Remove it from the vehicle and tap gentle on a hard surface or lightly vacuum the filter surface.
If you experience a sudden decrease in mileage or engine performance, the filter will need to be replaced.
DO NOT WASH! Washing your PowerCore® filter will cause it to become soggy andcollapse and requires immediate replacement.
DO NOT OIL! Oiling your Dry filter will ruin it and requires immediate replacement.
CORSA Performance cool air intakes are uniquely engineered to decrease air temperatures, and increase the volume of cold air entering the engine increasing Horsepower, Torque and overall engine performance. Featuring Donaldson PowerCore Filtration Technology, CORSA air filters are warrantied up to 100,000 miles, filters up to 99.99% of engine damaging dirt, dust and debris. CORSA air intakes are proudly designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA.
- Outflows Stock Intake Improving Performance
- Shields Engine Heat Reducing Airflow Temperatures
- Maintenance Free Donaldson PowerCore® Filter
- Up to 150,000 miles or 4 years. No oil needed
- 99.99% Filtration Efficiency*
- Pair with a CORSA Exhaust to Maximize Performance
- Bolt-On Power, Install in Minutes
- No Tune Required. Tune May Enhance Performance
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Air Intake backed by a Lifetime Warranty
PowerCore® Filtration Technology
PowerCore® Filtration Technology has been proven in the field with more than a decade of use and over 15 million filters sold €œ it„¢s trusted by professionals to deliver in the harshest environments. Lasts 4-years or 150,000 miles.
PowerCore® is a registered tradename of Donaldson Company Inc.