2015 - 2021 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
2015 - 2021 Dodge Charger Hellcat
Control Arm info:
- .120" longer arms: Accommodates Hellcats Lowered with a 1.0" - 1.5" drop, These arms will adjust you back to Factory Alignment Specifications.
- Fixed control arms: These arms are stock length.
- Made to replace the flimsy pressed sheet metal / Aluminum control arms with rubber bushings. These BWoody arms are constructed of 3/8" thick A36 steel and as always.. polyurethane bushings as well as grease fittings.
- Our upper control arms are proven to greatly reduce wheel hop, and are the ONLY arms on the market which bend at the same radius as OEM to provide suspension travel clearance.
- NOTE: requires lowering rear suspension cradle.
Benefits of upgrading to Delrin Race Bushings :
- More positive feel, firmer ride
- Less lateral movement
- Recommended for High HP builds.
- Includes half polyurethane & half delrin bushings
- Delrin bushings will be on the frame side of the control arm.