2017 - 2021 McLaren 720S
Unleashing the 720S:
- Proudly engineered, designed, tested and manufactured in-house, in the USA
- Peak gains of 24 hp and 87 ft-lbs of torque, max gains of 125 hp and 114 ft-lbs of torque at the crank
- Performance Downpipes feature custom-engineered, mandatory OE-quality quarter-inch thick dual-layer waffled Inconel heat shielding with internal 3000°F matting, and 200 CPSI HJS HD catalyst cores with tri-lobe matrix
- Performance Exhaust features a bespoke x-pipe to deliver maximum performance and desired exotic tone, and T304 stainless steel flex sections with interlocking liner
- Combined weight savings of 8.5 lbs over stock (Performance Catalysts + Exhaust)
- Handcrafted from 3” diameter .065”-wall U.S.-sourced CNC mandrel-bent T304L stainless steel
- 102mm tips available in diamond black or chrome silver
- Featuring the unprecedented AWE Fitment Guarantee and No CEL Guarantee
- Lifetime warranty (one year on catalyst cores)
Precision CNC-machined flanges, 127mm 200CPSI HJS HD catalysts with tri-lobe cores, and 3”, .065” wall T304L stainless steel make up the AWE Performance Downpipes construction.
Custom-engineered, mandatory OE-quality quarter-inch thick dual-layer waffled Inconel heat shielding with internal 3000°F matting surround the Performance Downpipes, providing peace of mind for preventing heat damage to neighboring componentry. Factory-correct fitment and AWE’s unprecedented No CEL Guarantee come standard.
Please Note: The AWE Performance Downpipes are for Racing Use Only.
X marks the spot.
A bespoke X-pipe configuration engineered for the high revving V8 provides a sought-after, smooth and sophisticated exotic tone worthy of the 720S while unlocking significant mid range and top end power gains when paired to the Performance Downpipes.
Robust articulating stainless steel flex sections with interlocking liners provide a range of movement to combat torque flex without stress. Bringing up the rear are proper length tip outlets to ensure equal tip alignment under hard usage and steel expansion, secured by factory-correct, rigid mounting points.
All tip options include the AWE logo, engineered to perfectly integrate with the factory ball socket clamps, and feature double walling to ensure a mirror finish even under hard usage.
- 102mm diamond black tips
- 102mm chrome silver tips
What’s in the box?
Complete Performance Exhaust or Performance Downpipes, two double-walled tips in chosen color, installation instructions, and a blow pop.
The AWE No CEL (Check Engine Light) Guarantee is noted on certain AWE products, and offers peace of mind against the appearance of Check Engine Lights when products are installed properly and used as intended, on vehicles with no additional modifications, with the exception of other AWE products intended to work with the product in question.
One year from date of new product purchase (proof of purchase required).
Repair, replace or consult toward resolution at AWE’s discretion.
Customer is responsible for all shipping costs. If AWE deems the item to be defective and the item is either repaired or replaced by AWE, shipping within the US is covered by AWE.
There is no restocking fee.
All AWE brand products have a fitment guarantee. This is our pledge to have made products that perfectly fit, for easy installation by a qualified installer.
30 days from purchase date, with proof of purchase.
Consultation toward resolving installation issues. Should AWE deem that installation issue is due solely to a manufacturing defect, AWE will issue a replacement product or portion of product, free of charge.
Labor is not covered.
If claim is determined by AWE at its sole discretion to be a manufacturer defect, AWE will cover two-way shipping to AWE either from consumer or dealer, and back to either consumer or dealer. AWE may also request a “Destroy in Field” of any defective parts.
No restock fee for Manufacturer Defect.