2015 - 2021 Mercedes C400 4MATIC
2015 Mercedes C450 4MATIC
2016 - 2021 Mercedes AMG C43 4MATIC
All the sophistication of the 3.0L Turbo-equipped W205, now with more rumble.
- Fits W205 AMG C43 Coupes and Sedans, as well as C450 AMG and C400 models
- Max gains of 7 hp and 13 ft-lbs of torque to the crank
- Sophisticated Touring Edition or the more unleashed Track Edition
- Featuring AWE Tuning’s proprietary 180 Technology® drone-canceling solution (Touring Edition)
- Less is more: clean, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house at AWE Tuning
- Handcrafted, CNC mandrel-bent 2.5” U.S.-sourced T304L stainless steel
- Direct bolt-on system for factory-like simplicity
- No Check Engine Light Guarantee
- Perfect fitment - guaranteed
- Featuring the AWE Tuning Lifetime Exhaust Warranty
W205 AMG C43 / C400 / C450 AMG Track Edition Exhaust
If you’re all about 100% rowdy 100% of the time, the Track Edition is for you. It’s known to get raucous in the mid-range and could be a little much for many, and for that reason, this system can’t be returned due to sound: so be ready, my friends!
The AWE Tuning W205 AMG C43 / C400 / C450 AMG Track Edition Exhaust takes the engineered design of the Touring Edition Exhaust and replaces the rear AWE Tuning 180 Technology® resonators with Track Edition straight pipe sections, delivering an even bigger dose of scream out of the suave sedan.
It’s too loud! It’s too quiet!
Don’t worry. If you’re looking to crank up a notch or bring it down, perfectly engineered upgrade paths are available. Turn your Touring Edition to a Track Edition, or vice versa, with ease. Simply unclamp the rear Touring or Track Edition sections and replace with the new configuration.
Fitment Note: Valve Simulators
C43 models equipped with the optional valved AMG Performance Exhaust System require the AWE Tuning Electronic Valve Simulators for proper function. Valve simulators are not needed for cars without the AMG Performance Exhaust.