2015 - 2017 Ford Mustang GT
Performance. Sound. Fitment. Options. Muscle.
- No compromises: All the muscle with zero drone
- Proudly engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house, in the USA
- Cat-back and Axle-back options available
- Max gains of 8 hp and 18 ft-lbs of torque to the crank
- Available as valved SwitchPath™ Exhaust (with SwitchPath remote), sophisticated Touring Edition or unleashed Track Edition
- Available with AWE’s proprietary drone-cancelling solution, 180 Technology®
- Featuring fully integrated H-Pipe on all Cat-back versions
- Full 3” diameter system on Cat-back
- 4” double-walled tips available in chrome silver or diamond black
- Less is more: clean, non-baffled, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Handcrafted from U.S.-sourced CNC mandrel-bent .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- Direct bolt-on system for factory-like simplicity
- No Check Engine Light - Guaranteed
- Perfect Fitment - Guaranteed
- Featuring the AWE Lifetime Exhaust Warranty
Touring Edition Exhaust
A direct bolt-on, straight through design, the Touring Edition Exhaust is a full 3” diameter exhaust featuring two bullet style resonators and an H-pipe that brings out a smooth muscle tone with no drone throughout the entire range… all of the time, thanks to AWE’s 180 Technology®.
Sound Perfection: 180 Technology® by AWE.
As exhaust gases exit the Mustang GT’s 5.0L engine and flow into an AWE 180 Technology® equipped resonator, they pass through strategically located ports, and into reflection chambers. Sound waves, carried by these exhaust gasses, bounce off the walls of the reflection chambers. By controlling the size and location of the ports and the chambers, we also control when the sound waves exit the chambers. The specific timing of when the reflected sound waves rejoin the main exhaust flow creates a one-hundred-and-eighty-degree out-of-phase sound wave that cancels out problematic frequencies. More on 180 Technology® by AWE in the tab above.
In axle-back form, the Touring Edition retains the GT’s factory mid section which then opens up to the 2.5” Touring Edition Axle-back Exhaust. Maintaining a straight-through design featuring AWE’s drone-canceling solution, 180 Technology®, the axle-back Touring Edition ups the tone of the GT while also cutting weight from the rear.
Track Edition Exhaust
If raw and rowdy are your speed, the Track Edition is your dose of steel. The loudest of the lot, the Track Edition Exhaust retains all the engineering and precision of the Touring Edition, including the H-pipe and 3” diameter tubing, minus the 180 Technology®. The result? Completely raw wake-the-dead level muscle.
Track Edition Exhaust in axle-back form provides the most cost-effective aggression in the lineup by retaining the GT’s factory mid section and replacing the rear sections with Track Edition straight pipes.
These versions are known to get rowdy in the mid range, and may be too much for many. For that reason, these particular versions cannot be returned due to sound preference. Prepare yourself.
From sophisticated to rowdy with the touch of a button.
The SwitchPath™ Exhaust is a full 3” diameter cat-back system featuring two bullet style resonators and electronically controlled valving that enables drivers to toggle between sophisticated and aggressive at the press of a button, at any time, all while remaining drone-free thanks to AWE’s proprietary drone-cancelling solution, 180 Technology®.
All tip options include the AWE logo and double walling to ensure a mirror finish even under hard usage. All tips are individually adjustable, allowing depth into the bumper to be set according to personal taste.
- 4” slash-cut diamond black tips
- 4” slash-cut chrome silver tips
If your exhaust is too loud or too quiet, or if you have a dual tip system and are looking to convert to quad tips, we have a perfectly engineered solution available. Turn your Touring Edition to a Track Edition, or vice versa, with ease. Simply unclamp the rear Touring or Track Edition section and replace with the new configuration.