2016 - 2021 Mercedes AMG C63 Coupe
PLEASE CONTACT SUPPORT PRIOR TO ORDERING THIS SYSTEM
Compliance: (What Does This Mean?)
(1) Evolution link pipe set (Part Number E-ME/T/3)
(1) VTS CAN Sniffer (Part Number P-HF936)
(1) akrapovic sound kit (Part Number P-HF949)
(1) cable/wire harness (Part Number P-HF940)
(1) cable/wire harness (Part Number P-HF970)
(1) cable/wire harness (Part Number P-HF971)
(1) electric actuator set (Part Number P-HF950)
(1) evolution system (Part Number MTP-ME/T/3H)
(1) fitting kit Keyfob+Receiver Control kit (Part Number P-HF841-A5)
(1) link pipe TI (Part Number L-ME/T/2)
(1) modul Control kit (Part Number P-HF969)
(1) muffler (Part Number M-ME/T/3H/L/1)
(1) muffler (Part Number M-ME/T/3H/R/1)
(1) screw sealant (Part Number P-LT1)
(1) sound controller UNI #2 (Part Number P-HF841/2)
(1) tail pipe CA (Part Number TP-CT/38/L)
(1) tail pipe CA (Part Number TP-CT/38/R)
(15) tie wrap (Part Number P-VEZ2)
(2) clamp SS (Part Number P-R69)
(2) electric actuator Audi/VW/Porsche (Part Number P-HF954)
(9) nut SS (Part Number P-FN22)
(9) screw SS (Part Number P-FB93)
Perfectly formed using specially developed ultra-lightweight titanium alloys and finished with hand-crafted matte carbon-fibre tailpipes. The system replaces both the base and performance exhausts fitted to the Mercedes-AMG C 63 and C 63 S. This stunning system includes parts cast in the company’s in-house foundry, featuring an active X connection and an additional pair of exhaust valves behind the rear mufflers, designed to provide optimal control of the exhaust sound for the best aural enjoyment. With two defined sound characteristics and three different driving sound settings, the system has been perfectly tuned to deliver the very best sound in all modes. The optional Akrapovič Sound Kit controller allows the user to choose the exhaust tone regardless of the chosen mode of the vehicle and is a recommended upgrade when replacing the base exhaust system. An increase in performance and torque and a huge weight savings in excess of 45% makes this a very serious performance upgrade. Because it is ECE type approved with no need to remap the ECU or add any other parts, it is just a simple plug-and-play installation. The exquisite Akrapovič Evolution Line (Titanium) exhaust system adds performance and style, along with an amazing soundtrack.
Because of packaging requirements, the EVO system has been split into two codes. Please be aware that both part numbers (MTP-ME/T/3H and E-ME/T/3) must be ordered.
If the Akrapovič Evolution Line system replaces the Mercedes-AMG performance exhaust system, the Valve Actuator Kit (P-HF985) is not needed. The valves on the exhaust can be controlled from the car cabin. The Akrapovič Sound Kit (P-HF949) can be purchased as an optional part.
If the car is not equipped with a performance exhaust but with the basic Mercedes-AMG exhaust system, then the Valve Actuator Kit (P-HF985) is mandatory. The Akrapovič Sound Kit (P-HF949) is also highly recommended for complete control over exhaust sound regulation.
If the car is already equipped with exhaust valve button inside the cabin, sound kit is not needed.
- +5.9 kWat 2000 rpm
- +27.9 at 1850 rpm
- -13.0 kg
|maximum power||kW||389.1 / 4500 rpm||392.0 / 6150 rpm||+ 5.9 / 2000 rpm|
|HP (m)||529.0 / 4500 rpm||533.0 / 6150 rpm||+ 8.0 / 2000 rpm|
|HP (i)||521.8 / 4500 rpm||525.7 / 6150 rpm||+ 7.9 / 2000 rpm|
|maximum torque||Nm||713.5 / 4500 rpm||713.6 / 4650 rpm||+ 27.9 / 1850 rpm|
|lb-ft||526.3 / 4500 rpm||526.3 / 4650 rpm||+ 20.6 / 1850 rpm|