AIRAID® (14-21) GM SUV/Truck Billet 6061-T6 Aluminum Throttle Body Spacer
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- In stock, ready to ship
- THIS PRODUCT IS NOT CARB CERTIFIED
- Question? Call us at (888) 257-1077 🏁
- Free Shipping USA (Exc. HI, AK, PR)
2015 - 2021 Cadillac Escalade
2015 - 2021 Chevy Suburban
2015 - 2021 Chevy Tahoe
2014 - 2019 Chevy Silverado
2014 - 2019 GMC Sierra
2015 - 2021 GMC Yukon/XL
WILL FIT 2019 CLASSIC BODY STYLE SILVERADO/SIERRA'S ONLY!
Not legal for sale or use on any pollution controlled vehicle in California.
The AIRAID Throttle Body Spacer is designed to enhance off-idle torque from 800 rpm to approximately 3,000 rpm. The spacer utilizes it's unique, patented Helix Bore design to spin the incoming air charge as it passes through the throttle body spacer. The spinning air action boosts the velocity of the incoming air and contributes to better atomization of the air/fuel mixture as the air charge enters the combustion chamber. The end result is more part-throttle torque and improved mid-range power.
- Made from aircraft quality billet 6061-T6 aluminum
- Improves low end torque and throttle response
- Gaskets, hardware and precision brackets are included
- Installs in less than 1 hour
- No drilling or cutting required
- Provides stronger mid-range power
|Product Style||AIRAID PowerAid|
|Street Legal In All US States||No|
|TUV Approved (Europe)||No|
|Weight||1 lb (0.5 kg)|
|Product Box Height||9.75 in (248 mm)|
|Product Box Length||6 in (152 mm)|
|Product Box Width||1.5 in (38 mm)|
|California Restricted||Not legal for sale or use in California|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Thickness||1 in (25 mm)|
|Warranty||12 Months - 24,000 Miles|