2015 - 2021 Dodge Challenger
2015 - 2021 Dodge Charger
If you are looking for improved performance, throttle response, and enhanced sound to your aftermarket exhaust, aFe POWER has a header for your gas powered car or truck. Twisted Steel headers are TIG or MIG-welded by certified craftsmen for race proven strength and durability. TIG-welding provides the strongest welds reducing stress cracks. Our headers are designed to increase exhaust velocity and increase usable torque. This results in a more aggressive throttle response and increased passing power. Tuning may be required depending on application.
CNC Laser-Cut Flanges
Ensures a leak free seal and hassle-free installation.
100% Welded by Hand
TIG/MIG-welding provides a strong weld which reduces stress cracks and failure.
Mitered/Formed Merge Collectors
Mitered merge collectors increase exhaust velocity, reduce exhaust turbulence and maximize performance.
American Muscle Performance Headers
Twisted Steel Headers are constructed out of 304 Stainless Steel for maximum durability. Our headers are designed with formed collectors which decreases turbulence and increases air velocity for improved air flow. Primary tubing can vary from 1-3/4" to 1-7/8" depending on vehicle application, while the flanges are laser cut 3/8" thick for precision cutting and port matched for the ultimate leak free seal.
Every header is developed and designed to the highest standards and include all the hardware you need to do a hassle free install. Each header is specifically designed to increase horsepower, torque, and throttle response to enhance your vehicle's experience and overall drivability without having to alter a thing on the vehicle.
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Formed Collectors
- Port Matched Flanges
- Optional Catted or Non-Catted Headers
- MIG-Welded for Strength
- 100% Complete Bolt-On
- Proudly Made in the USA
- Performance Data Coming Soon!
- Incorporates high-flow, 200 cell metallic catalytic converters for improved flow
- Constructed from 3" mandrel-bent 304 stainless steel tubing
- 3/8" thick, head flanges
- 2-3/4" outlets connect directly to OE or aFe exhaust
- Heavy-duty flanges and OE-style gaskets are used to maintain a leak-free seal
- Optimized tube lengths improve flow and performance
- 2 lbs. LIGHTER than OE system
- MIG-welded construction ensures optimal strength and durability