2016 - 2018 BMW M2
THIS PRODUCT CAN BE SHIPPED TO CALIFORNIA
A free-flowing, transverse muffler is used to absorb high pitch tones producing a powerful sound and unleashing all available horsepower and torque. The muffler is finished with a high-temp powder-coated black finish and a stamped aFe power logo.
This down-pipe back exhaust system incorporates a factory style exhaust valve which uses the factory exhaust valve motor (not included). The valve helps regulate, direct and control the flow of exhaust gases by opening, closing, or partially obstructing passageways depending on throttle position for maximum performance.
This MACH Force-Xp axle-back exhaust system uses factory mounting locations providing stability and a hassle-free installation.
Quad 4" Carbon Fiber Tips:
Finishing off this system are quad light weight, 4” diameter, pure carbon fiber tips. The tips come with CNC-Machined laser-etched inserts, which give an aggressive yet elegant sporty look.
High quality band clamps are used for a complete 360 degree sealing surface.
Brushed 304 SS Construction:
The performance axle-back exhaust system is constructed of 3" to 2-1/2" mandrel-bent, brushed 304 stainless steel tubing for maximum performance, corrosion resistance and strength eliminating cracking.
This product does not require a CARB EO#
All aFe exhaust systems are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California facility.
- Constructed from 100% hand TIG-welded, 3" to 2-1/2" mandrel bent 304 stainless steel tubing
- Includes a factory style exhaust valve
- Utilizes a unique high flow, transverse muffler with a high-temp powder-coated black finish
- Includes quad 4" diameter, carbon fiber tips with CNC-machined, laser-etched inserts
- Uses all factory hanger locations for a hassle-free installation