2019 - 2021 BMW M2 Competition (F87)
2014 - 2021 BMW M3
2014 - 2021 BMW M4
Note: This intake system is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.
Increasing the engines overall performance is number one on every car guys list. The stock intake system is one of the most restricting parts on your vehicle by limiting the amount of air the engine receives. Replacing the stock cold air intake will add horsepower and torque you can hear and feel. The more air your engine gets, the more power it will produce. Our Momentum Series Cold Air Intakes are designed using the most up-to-date engineering tools and techniques to provide you with the perfect blend of power and protection.
The Next Generation of Intakes
More Horsepower. More Torque. More Power.
Washable. Reusable. 100% Polyurethane Construction. Sealing Ribs. Unique, Rounded, Deep Pleat Design.
One-piece sealed housing uses factory mounting locations for a quick install
Patent pending housing to filter interface allows for fewer parts and larger filter
Clear Sight Window
The clear sight window allows for filter inspection with no disassembly
Auxiliary Air Scoop
Channels additional air volume for increased performance
Heavy duty T-Bolt clamps and reinforced silicone hump couplers for strength and durability
The CAD designed, dyno tuned roto-molded tube helps achieve maximum power and a perfect fit
- Dyno-proven gains up to +17 HP and +19 lbs. x ft. TQ
- Outflows factory intake by 33%
- Measured flow: 770 CFM @ 7” H2O
- Dual CAD-Designed Roto-Molded Intake Tubes
- Dual One-Piece Sealed Housings with Auxiliary Air Inlets
- Built-In Sight Windows Provides Easy Inspection of Filters Without Disassembly
- Stunning Carbon Fiber accent on driverside intake tube for that motorsport appearance
- Pro 5R pre-oiled, washable/reusable air filter for maximum performance
- Unique (Patent Pending) Filter-to-Housing Interface for Easy Installation
- No Cutting or Drilling on OEM Parts for Faster Installation