1999 - 2004 Ford F-250/F-350
Extended Cab/Short Bed, Extended Cab/Long Bed, Crew Cab/Short Bed & Crew Cab/Long Bed models.
This product does not require a CARB EO# (CARB Aftermarket Parts Verification Guidelines).
aFe POWER introduces the MACH Force-Xp cat-back exhaust system for the 1999-2004 Ford F-250/F-350 with the V8-5.4L or V10-6.8L engine. This cat-back exhaust is constructed out of 3" to 3-1/2" 100% MIG-welded, mandrel-bent, stainless steel tubing for maximum flow. The smooth transition bends and free-flowing 9" stainless steel muffler allow for low turbulence, increasing horsepower, torque and improving throttle response. Finishing off this exhaust is a 5" diameter black tip. The tip and muffler both come with a laser-cut aFe POWER badge for an aggressive style.
Installation is a Snap:
This MACH Force XP exhaust system includes an extension tube for crew cab/long beds and uses factory mounting locations providing stability and a hassle-free installation.
High quality OE-style flange and band clamps are used for a complete 360-degree sealing surface eliminating leak paths.
A straight-through designed, free-flowing stainless steel muffler is used to absorb high pitch tones producing a powerful sound and unleashing all available horsepower and torque.
OE-style bayonet hangers are used to maintain a stable pipe location during high vibration and high heat conditions. The bayonet tip holds the hanger bushing in place for an OE-style fit that does not change with time. This makes for an easy installation with no cutting required.
5" Black Tip:
Finishing off this system is a 5" diameter, black, stainless steel tip with a laser-cut aFe POWER badge for an aggressive style
- Constructed out of 3" into 3-1/2" Mandrel-Bent Stainless-Steel Tubing
- Utilizes a High-Flow Stainless-Steel Straight Through Designed Muffler
- Uses Bayonet Style Hangers and Heavy-Duty Band Clamps for a Secure Fit
- Comes Complete with all Necessary Hardware for a Hassle-Free Installation
- Includes a 5" Diameter Black Stainless Steel Tip with a Laser-Cut aFe POWER Badge for an Aggressive Style
- Single Passenger Side Exit System