1998 - 2011 Ford Ranger
This product does not require a CARB EO#.
A free-flowing muffler is used to absorb high pitch tones producing a powerful sound and unleashing all available horsepower and torque.
Mandrel-Bent 2-1/2" Piping:
The constant 2-1/2" diameter mandrel bends and increased size of this aFe cat-back exhaust system helps remove restriction and keeps exhaust gases flowing smoothly.
A high quality OE style flange and band clamps are used for a complete 360 degree sealing surface.
This performance exhaust system is designed to fit in the stock location incorporating the OE-style bayonet hangers and flange.
- Dyno test results indicate max gains of up to 7 horsepower and 9 lbs. x ft. torque.
- 2-1/2" mandrel-bent stainless steel for strength, durability and maximum flow.
- Free-flowing muffler absorbs high pitch tones while reducing restriction and improving flow.
- A high luster 3-1/2" polished 304 stainless steel, rolled tip for an aggressive style.
- No modification to Stock system or location for hassle-free installation.