1997 - 2004 Chevy Corvette (5.7L)
2005 - 2007 Chevy Corvette (6.0L)
2008 Chevy Corvette (6.2L)
aFe Control is proud to release the PFADT Series, SKF performance wheel bearing for 1997-2008 Corvette C5/C6. This performance wheel bearing is designed to improve the performance, cornering and stability characteristics that race and super cars demand. The SKF X-Tracker is a performance-engineered hub unit consisting of a double row angular contact ball bearing arrangement in which the outboard row has a larger diameter and contains more balls than the inboard row. Designed as a direct fit installation, no modifications is necessary. The performance wheel bearing can be used with factory shock absorbers, or for a even better ride, try our Johnny O'Connell signature series shock upgrade.
aFe Control Suspension products are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California manufacturing facility.
- Improved Steering Accuracy and Dynamic Vehicle Behavior
- Dramatically Increased Durability
- Reduced Caliper Piston Knock-Back and Braking Times
- Non-Symmetrical Rows with Larger Number of Balls at a Higher Diameter on Outboard Side
- Less than 10 Micron Run-Out on Flange Face
- Black Oxide Coating for Improved Corrosion Resistance
- Integrated Speed Sensor for 1997-2008 Corvettes
- Direct Fit Installation, No Modifications Necessary