2016 - 2020 Chevy Camaro
aFe POWER introduces an all new Twisted Steel "Street" down-pipe for the 2013-2019 Cadillac ATS with I4-2.0L (t) engine. This street version down-pipe is designed using a 400 cpsi catalytic converter and constructed of 3" 100% TIG-welded, mandrel-bent, Bushed, 304 stainless steel tubing for optimum flow resulting in added horsepower and torque. This performance down-pipe utlizes 1/2" thick 304 stainless steel flanges and comes with an additional O2 Bung for tunning. This unit includeds an O-ring and mounting hardware for a hasle free installation.
This system utilizes a 400 CPSI (cell per square inch) catalytic converter for maximum flow.
Includes an additional bung for either a wide-band O₂gauge or auxiliary instrumentation.
Factory Mounting Locations:
This down-pipe mounts directly to OE mounting locations and includes hardware for a hassle-free installation.
1/2" Laser-Cut Flanges:
1/2" Thick, OE-Style, 304 stainless steel, laser-cut flanges provide a superior sealing surface. The turbo flange features a machined O-ring groove.
100% TIG-Welded by certified craftsmen for race proven strength and durability. TIG-Welding provides the strongest welds reducing stress cracks.
Brushed 304 SS Construction:
This down-pipe is constructed of 3", mandrel-bent, brushed 304 stainless steel tubing for maximum performance, corrosion resistance and strength eliminating cracking.
This is a Race Only product that is to be used solely for competition, it cannot be used on vehicles that are operated on public streets, roads or highways. Its use is limited to closed-course and open-course racing that is formally sanctioned by a recognized racing organization. Any other use, including recreational off-road use, could be in violation of local, state and federal laws. To complete the purchase of this item, aFe Power competition acknowledgement/liability release form must be filled out and submitted.
All aFe POWER turbo downpipe's are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California facility.
- This system utilizes a 400 CPSI (cell per square inch) catalytic converter for maximum flow
- An additional bung is supplied for either a wide-band O2 gauge or auxiliary instrumentation
- Constructed of 3" mandrel bent, brushed finish 304 stainless-steel tubing
- Utilizes 1/2" thick, OE-Style, 304 stainless-steel, laser-cut flanges
- Turbo flange features a machined O-ring groove
- Includes an O-ring and hardware for a hassle-free installation
- 100% hand TIG-Welded by certified craftsmen for race proven strength and durability
- In testing, this down-pipe produced a max gain of +18 horsepower and +21 ft. lbs. of torque verified by our in-house dyno (tested on 2015 Cadillac ATS L4-2.0L (t)