2015 - 2023 Ford F-150
This system produced gains of up to +20 HP and +23 lbs. x Ft. TQ., as measured on our in-house dyno.
1-5/8 IN 304 Stainless Steel Construction:
This system is constructed of 1-5/8 IN mandrel-bent 304 stainless steel tubing for maximum strength and durability.
Titanium Cerakote Ceramic Outside Coating:
This coating combination reduces the outside surface temperature of headers and reduces engine compartment temperatures.
Heavy Duty Flanges:
Factory style laser cut machined mild steel flanges are used used for a secure leak-free seal.
These headers retain your stock catalytic converters and are a direct bolt-on installation which requires no cutting or drilling to provide a hassle-free installation.
Mitered collectors decrease turbulence and increase exhaust velocity. The result is increased horsepower, torque and improved throttle response.
Machined Ball Flanges:
A Machined ball flange ensures a leak-free seal over the life of the vehicle.
100% MIG-Welded for race-proven strength and durability.
- Up to +20 HP and +23 lbs. x Ft. TQ.
- Constructed from 1-5/8 IN Mandrel-Bent 304 Stainless Steel Tubing
- Titanium Cerakote Ceramic Outer Finish Reduces Heat in Engine Compartment
- Optimized Tube Lengths for Improve Flow and Performance
- Heavy Duty Laser Cut Machined Flanges are used for a Durable Leak-Free Seal
- 100% MIG-Welded for Strength and Durability
- Works with Factory Exhaust System with No Modifications Necessary