2001 - 2013 Chevy Corvette
aFe Control’s ESD (electronic shock delete) is a simple plug and play module that eliminates the suspension control check engine light allowing instillation of aftermarket shocks or coilovers on vehicles previously equipped with GM “MagneRide” electronic shock absorbers. A body control module check engine light will limit vehicle speeds to 80mph if not bypassed. This ESD kit is sold in sets of four, one for each shock, and features anodized extruded aluminum heat sinks, GM style Metri-Pack connectors, and abrasion resistant braided wiring shields. Gen 2 ESD kit, characterized by large Metri-Pack connector, fits the following vehicles: 97-04 C5 Corvette, 05-13 C6 Corvette, 09-13 Cadillac CTS-V.
- Simple Plug and Play Installation
- Eliminates Suspension Control Check Engine Light
- Anodized Extruded Aluminum Heat Sinks
- GM-Style Metri-Pack Connectors
- Abrasion Resistant Braided Wiring Shields