2020 - 2023 Jeep Wrangler JL EcoDiesel
2022 - 2023 Jeep Gladiator JT EcoDiesel
This product is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for purchase in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.
Flow and Performance:
Smooth transitions in the mandrel-bent aluminum tubing decrease turbulence and minimize pressure loss, increasing horsepower and torque. The BladeRunner charge pipe kit provides a smooth transition between the turbo and the engine for lower operating temperatures and increased power.
This tube kit includes high-quality, stainless-steel, SmartSeal clamps and heavy-duty, 5-ply, polyester reinforced silicone couplings.
Finished in wrinkle black powder coating with a unique laser-etched aFe power logo for a custom look.
Directly replace your Jeep's restrictive plastic and rubber charge pipes with aFe's BladeRunner free-flowing, heat-resistant aluminum pipes.
- Outflows the Factory Intercooler Tubes by up to +20%
- Dyno-Proven Gains of +5 HP and +10 Lbs. x Ft. TQ
- TIG-Welded 2-1/2" Hot Side and 2-3/4" Cold Side Aluminum Tubes
- Features Factory Style Quick-Connects With O-Ring Seals
- Features Premium Stainless-Steel SmartSeal Clamps and 5-Ply Silicone Couplings
- 1/8" NPT Ports Provided for Connecting Sensors or Water Methanol Injection
- Powder Coated Wrinkle Black for Heat and Corrosion Resistance
- Utilizes Factory Mounting Locations