2019 - 2022 Ford Edge ST
THIS PRODUCT CAN BE SHIPPED TO CALIFORNIA
Flow and Performance:
Smooth transitions in the mandrel-bent aluminum pipes decrease turbulence and minimize pressure loss, increasing horsepower and torque. This charge pipe kit provides a smooth transition between the turbo and the engine for lower operating temperatures and increased power.
This kit includes high-quality, stainless-steel, spring-loaded T-bolt clamps and heavy-duty, 5-ply, polyester reinforced silicone couplings. This charge pipe kit also features factory style billet aluminum quick-connect adapters with O-rings to ensure a leak-free fit while maintaining superior strength and durability.
Finished in wrinkle black powder coating with a unique laser-etched aFe power logo for a custom look.
Directly replace your Bronco’s restrictive charge pipes with aFe POWER BladeRunner free-flowing, heat-resistant aluminum charge pipes
- TIG-Welded 2-1/4” to 2-1/2" Hot Side and 2-3/4" Cold Side Aluminum Pipes
- Features Factory Style Quick-Connect With O-Ring Seals
- Features Premium Stainless-Steel Spring-Loaded T-Bolt Clamps And 5-Ply Silicone Couplings
- Built in CNC Machined Aluminum Blow Off Valve Adapter
- 1/8" NPT Ports Provided for Connecting Sensors or Water Methanol Injection
- Powder Coated Wrinkle Black for Heat and Corrosion Resistance