2019 - 2021 Chevy Silverado V6
2019 - 2021 GMC Sierra V6
Vehicle may require tuning or programmer to eliminate a check engine light.
This is a Race Only product that is to be used solely for competition, it cannot be used on vehicles that are operated on public streets, roads or highways. Its use is limited to closed-course and open-course racing that is formally sanctioned by a recognized racing organization. Any other use, including recreational off-road use, could be in violation of local, state and federal laws. To complete the purchase of this item, aFe POWER competition acknowledgement/liability release form must be filled out and submitted.
This system produced gains of up to +9 HP and +12 lbs. x Ft. TQ., as measured on our in-house dyno.
3-1/2" 304 Stainless Steel Construction:
This system is constructed of 3-1/2" mandrel-bent 304 stainless steel tubing for maximum strength and durability.
Single High Flow Catalytic Converter:
Includes a single high flow catalytic converter which is less restrictive than the factory converter providing maximum flow.
Heavy Duty Flanges:
Factory style laser cut machined 304 stainless steel flanges are used used for a secure leak-free seal.
Utilizing a factory style flanges and hanger this system is a direct bolt-on system for a hassle-free installation.
Utilizing state-of-the-art computer-aided design technology, this down-pipe is designed for custom, high tolerance factory fitment.
100% MIG-Welded for race-proven strength and durability.
- Up to +9 HP and +12 lbs. x Ft. TQ.
- Constructed from 3-1/2" Mandrel-Bent 304 Stainless Steel Tubing
- Utilizes a single High Flow Catalytic Converter for Maximum Flow
- Heavy Duty Laser Cut Machined 304 Stainless Steel Flanges are used for a Durable Leak-Free Seal
- Includes Integrated 3rd Bung for Wide-Band O2 Gauge or Auxiliary Instrumentation
- 100% MIG-Welded for Strength and Durability