2017 - 2021 Ford F-250/F-350
2020 - 2021 Ford F-250/F-350
Crew Cab/Short Bed (160" Wheelbase) with 6.5' ft. box.
This product does not require a CARB EO# (CARB Aftermarket Parts Verification Guidelines).
aFe POWER is proud to introduce the MACH Force-Xp Cat-Back exhaust system for the 2017-2020 Ford Super Duty F-250/F-350 with the V8-6.2L/7.3L engine.. This exhaust system outflows the factory exhaust. This cat-back exhaust is constructed of 4" mandrel-bent 409 stainless steel tubing and comes complete with free-flowing muffler, OE-style bayonet hangers, band clamps and necessary hardware for a hassle-free installation. The smooth curves and increased diameter of this exhaust system helps remove restriction and keeps exhaust gas flowing smoothly for increased horsepower and torque. The system is finished off with a high luster polished 304 stainless steel, rolled slash cut tip for an aggressive style.
Installation is a Snap:
This MACH Force-Xp exhaust system use all factory mounting locations providing stability and a hassle-free installation.
High quality band clamps are used for a complete 360-degree sealing surface eliminating leak paths.
A free-flowing stainless steel muffler is used to absorb high pitch tones producing a powerful sound and unleashing all available horsepower and torque.
OE-style bayonet hangers are used to maintain a stable pipe location during high vibration and high heat conditions. The Bayonet tip holds the hanger bushing in place for an OE-style fit that does not change with time.
- Constructed out of 4" Mandrel-Bent Stainless Steel Tubing
- Utilizes a High-Flowing Stainless Steel Single-In Single-Out Muffler
- Uses Bayonet Style Hangers and Heavy-Duty Band Clamps for a Secure Fit
- Comes Complete with Necessary Hardware for a Hassle-Free Installation
- Includes Single 6" Dia. High Luster, Polished, Stainless Steel Tip with a Laser-Cut aFe POWER Badge for an Aggressive Style
- Single Side Exit System