2017 - 2021 FIAT 124 Spider
Flow and Performance:
Smooth transitions in the 2-1/4in and 2-1/2in mandrel-bent aluminum tubing decrease turbulence and minimize pressure loss, increasing horsepower and torque.
Wrinkle Black Powder-Coated Finish:
Not only does the wrinkle black powder-coated finish make for a stealthy look, but it also insulates the tube from engine heat and protects from corrosion.
These tubes include high-quality stainless steel spring-loaded T-bolt clamps and heavy-duty 5-ply polyester reinforced silicone couplings.
Open up your intercooler system's airflow with the addition of aFe POWER's intercooler tubes. The high-flow mandrel-bent aluminum construction outperforms the Spider's restrictive factory intercooler tubing by up to 21%.
- Dyno-proven gains up to +11 HP and +14 lbs. x ft. TQ
- Includes 2-1/4in hot side and 2-1/2in cold side tubes
- Includes premium stainless steel spring-loaded T-bolt clamps and 5-ply silicone couplings for an easy install and long lasting strength
- 1/8in NPT ports are provided for connecting sensors or water methanol injection
- Powder-coated wrinkle black for heat and corrosion resistance