2017 - 2019 Ford F-250/F-350
This product is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for sale in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.
7-1/2" Tall Air Filter:
This intake system utilizes an oil free, 7-1/2" tall inverted top conical 360-degree radial flow performance air filter with 5-layers of progressively finer mesh cotton gauze oiled media and is constructed with 100% polyurethane frame for long life and multiple cleaning cycles..
A one piece 3-1/2" mandrel-bent wrinkle-black powder-coated aluminum intake tube directs unrestricted airflow from the filter to the throttle body for more horsepower and torque.
One-Piece Heat Shield:
A sturdy 18-gauge powder-coated one-piece heat shield blocks performance-robbing engine heat. This heat shield requires no assembly and uses factory mounting locations for fast and easy installation.
All clamps, couplings, and hardware are included for a hassle-free installation. This is a direct bolt on kit that requires no cutting or drilling on factory parts.
Big displacement engines like the Ford 6.2L V8's require a lot of airflow. Removing the restrictions from the factory intake adds immediate horsepower and improve engine efficiency.
- 500 CFM Rating @ 7" H2O
- +17 HP / +29 lbs. x ft. TQ Max Gains
- Outflows Factory Intake by 20%
- One-Piece 3-1/2" Mandrel-bent Wrinkle-Black Powder-Coated Aluminum Intake Tube Improves Volumetric Efficiency for Better Performance
- Powder-Coated One-Piece 18-Gauge Steel Housing Utilizes Stock Mounting Locations
- Pro 5R Oiled 5 Layer Progressively Finer Mesh Cotton Gauze Oiled Media for Maximum Performance
- No Cutting or Drilling on Factory Parts for Faster Installation
- Optional Intake Cover Sold Separately (P/N: 54-12948-B)