2016 - 2023 Chevy Camaro SS
This item will not fit convertible models
In testing, the cat-back exhaust system produced a max gain of +13 horsepower and +10 ft. lbs. of torque verified by our in house dyno
Dual free-flowing mufflers are used to absorb high pitch tones producing a powerful sound and unleashing all available horsepower and torque.
This cat-back exhaust system incorporates factory style NPP dual mode exhaust valves which use the factory exhaust valve motors (not included). The valves help regulate, direct and control the flow of exhaust gases by opening, closing, or partially obstructing passageways depending on throttle position for maximum performance.
304 SS Construction:
The performance cat-back exhaust system is constructed of 3" mandrel-bent, 304 stainless steel tubing for maximum performance, corrosion resistance and strength eliminating cracking.
X-Pipe Balance Tube:
The equalizer balance tube evenly distributes exhaust pulses traveling through the exhaust system. This creates a more efficient flow for better performance while minimizing exhaust drone.
This MACH Force-Xp cat-back exhaust system uses factory mounting locations providing stability and a hassle-free installation.
Quad 4" Gloss Black Tips:
Finishing off this system are quad gloss black, 4” diameter tips. The tips come with a laser-etched aFe power logo for an aggressive style.
High quality band clamps are used for a complete 360 degree sealing surface.
- Constructed from MIG Welded, 3" Mandrel-Bent, 304 Stainless Steel Tubing
- Includes Factory Style NPP Dual Mode Exhaust Valves
- Utilizes Dual High Flow, Stainless Steel, Mufflers
- Includes Quad 4" Diameter Gloss Black Tips
- Uses all Factory Hanger Locations for a Hassle-Free Installation
- Incorporates an X-Pipe to Balance and Evenly Distribute Exhaust Pulses Traveling Through the Exhaust System, Minimizing Exhaust Drone