2015 - 2022 GMC Canyon (2.5L)
2015 - 2016 GMC Canyon (3.6L)
Must Remove Factory Off-Road Rocker Protection (Sliders) on ZR2 Models
Crew Cab/ Short Bed (128.3" Wheelbase)
Crew Cab/Long Bed (140.5" Wheelbase)
Extended Cab/Long Bed (128.3" Wheelbase)
aFe power introduces an all new Rebel Series dual middle-side exit exhaust system. The Rebel Series cat-back is designed with dual polished exhaust tips that exit in front of the rear passenger tire for a unique, aggressive look. The tips come with unique laser-etched aFe Power logos on the side and are constructed from stainless steel for durability. The exhaust system is constructed from 3" MIG-welded, mandrel bent stainless steel tubing for maximum flow, increased horsepower and torque. In testing, this cat-back exhaust system added an astounding +9 horsepower and +10 lbs. x ft. of torque as verified by our in house dyno. This kit uses an 18" free-flowing muffler to absorb high pitch tones producing a powerful sound, virtually eliminating drone. The performance cat-back exhaust system includes all necessary hardware and clamps for a hassle-free install, with no cutting required making it a true bolt on system.
3-1/2" Polished Middle-Side Exit Tips:
Finishing off the exhaust are dual 3-1/2" polished stainless steel clamp-on tips with a laser-etched aFe power logo on the side for an aggressive style. The tips are designed to exit from in front of the rear passenger side tire for a unique custom look.
Installation is a Snap:
This Rebel Series exhaust system uses factory mounting locations providing stability and hassle-free installation.
A high quality OE-style flange and band clamps are used for a complete 360-degree sealing surface eliminating leak paths.
A straight-through designed, free-flowing stainless steel muffler is used to absorb high pitch tones producing a powerful sound and unleashing all available horsepower and torque.
OE-style bayonet hangers are used to maintain a stable pipe location during high vibration and high heat conditions. The bayonet tip holds the hanger bushing in place for an OE-style fit that does not change with time. This makes for an easy installation with no cutting required.
- Constructed out of 3" mandrel bent stainless-steel tubing
- Unique dual, 3.5" dia. polished stainless-steel middle exit tips w/laser-etched aFe POWER logos
- Includes a high-flow 18" stainless-steel muffler
- Aggressive sound
- Uses bayonet style hangers and heavy-duty band clamps for a secure fit
- Comes complete with all necessary hardware for a hassle-free installation
- Single passenger side exit system
- In testing, the cat-back exhaust system resulted in gains up to +9 horsepower and +10 lbs. x ft. TQ, as measured on our in-house dyno (tested on 2015 GMC Canyon V6-3.6L)