2015 - 2017 Ford F-150 EcoBoost
This Intercooler kit is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.
The unique BladeRunner end tanks are constructed out of 3/16'' TIG-Welded aluminum plates.
3" Bar and Plate Core Design:
The use of the bar and plate core design allows for greater airflow.
Billet Aluminum Inlet/Outlets:
This BladeRunner Intercooler uses dual 2-1/2" inlets and a 3" outlet for superior strength and durability.
100% TIG-welded by certified craftsmen for race proven strength and durability. TIG-welding provides the strongest welds reducing stress cracks.
Flow and Performance:
aFe POWER's hot side tubes are constructed from 2 and 2-1/2" mandrel-bent aluminum tubing and the cold side tube is constructed from 3-1/2" and 3 mandrel-bent aluminum tubing for maximum flow then, powder-coated for a nice finish. Smooth transition bends decrease turbulence and minimize pressure loss, while increasing horsepower and torque. Together this kit outflows the factory intercooler and tube set up.
The intercooler includes a 1/8" NPT brass breather vent, which drains condensation from the intercooler. The port can also be plugged using the included 1/8" NPT plug.
aFe POWER Badging:
A unique laser-cut aFe POWER logo plate is welded-onto the intercooler tubes for an aggressive style.
Installation Is A Snap:
Lines up directly to factory mounting locations and comes complete with hi-temp 5-ply reinforced silicone couplings and high quality stainless steel clamps for a secure fit.
This BladeRunner GT intercooler's bar and plate core design is larger than stock, outflowing the OE intercool setup for more power.
- Outflows Stock Intercooler and Tube Set by 14%
- Heavy-Duty 3/16" TIG-Welded Aluminum End Tanks
- 3" Bar and Plate Core Allows for Greater Airflow and Increased Heat Dissipation
- Powder-Coated 2" to 2-1/2" Hot Side and 3-1/2" to 3" Cold Side Mandrel-Bent Aluminum Tubing
- Includes Premium Clamps, 5-Ply Reinforced Silicone Couplings, and Billet Aluminum Quick Connect Adapter
- Uses Factory Mounting Locations and Includes all Necessary Hardware for a Hassle-Free Installation