2014 - 2016 Porsche 911 GT3 - 991.1
2018 - 2019 Porsche 911 GT3 - 991.2
THIS PRODUCT CAN BE SHIPPED TO CALIFORNIA
This system produced gains of up to +26 HP and +38 lbs. x Ft. TQ., as measured on our in-house dyno.
2-1/2 IN - 2 IN 304 Stainless Steel Construction:
This cat-back exhaust system is constructed of 2-1/2 IN - 2 IN mandrel-bent brushed finished 304 stainless steel tubing for maximum strength and durability.
Dual 4 IN Diameter Brushed Exhaust Tips:
Finishing off this exhaust system are dual 4 IN diameter brushed 304 stainless steel exhaust tips. The tips features a laser etched aFe POWER logo for a unique style.
This system produces an aggressive sound unleashing all available horsepower and torque.
Utilizing factory style flanges and hangers this system is a direct bolt-on system, which requires no cutting or modifications for a hassle-free installation.
Integrated Crossover Balance Tube:
This system features a crossover balance tube designed to equalize and distribute exhaust pulses reducing drone, and improving sound.
This system incorporates factory style pneumatic exhaust valves. The valves open the 2-1/2” Muffler bypass tube or direct the flow through the 2 IN loop pipe that replaces the factory side mufflers.
Integrated Mitered Merge Collector:
A mitered merge collector is used to decrease turbulence and increase exhaust velocity resulting in increased horsepower, torque and improved throttle response.
State-of-the-art computer-aided design technology is utilized for precise vehicle fitment.
100% TIG-Welded for race-proven strength and durability.
- Up to +26 HP and +38 lbs. x Ft. TQ.
- Constructed from 2-1/2 IN - 2 IN Mandrel-Bent Brushed Finished 304 Stainless Steel Tubing
- Dual 4 IN Diameter Brushed 304 Stainless Steel Exhaust Tips
- Utilizes Factory Style Flanges and Hangers for a Secure Fit
- Includes Factory Style Pneumatic Exhaust Valves
- 100% TIG-Welded for Strength and Durability
- All Necessary Hardware is Included for a Hassle-Free Installation