2014 - 2018 Chevy Silverado 1500
2014 - 2018 GMC Sierra 1500
This item will only fit models equipped with 2WD.
This is a Race Only product that is to be used solely for competition, it cannot be used on vehicles that are operated on public streets, roads or highways. Its use is limited to closed-course and open-course racing that is formally sanctioned by a recognized racing organization. Any other use, including recreational off-road use, could be in violation of local, state and federal laws. To complete the purchase of this item, aFe POWER competition acknowledgement/liability release form must be filled out and submitted.
1-3/4" - 3-1/2" 409 Stainless Steel Construction:
This system is constructed of 1-3/4" - 3-1/2" mandrel-bent 409 stainless steel tubing for maximum strength and durability.
Dual High Flow Catalytic Converters:
Includes dual high flow catalytic converters which are less restrictive than the factory converters providing maximum flow.
Paired opposite firing cylinders with equal, specifically tuned primary lengths maximizes scavenging and increases torque throughout the powerband.
Heavy Duty Flanges:
Factory style laser cut 304 stainless steel flanges are used used for a secure leak-free seal.
Utilizing factory style and flanges this system is designed to fit in the stock locations with no cutting or modifications required for a hassle-free installation.
Utilizing state-of-the-art computer-aided design technology, this system is designed for custom, high tolerance factory fitment.
100% MIG-welded for race proven strength and durability.
- Constructed from 1-3/4" - 3-1/2" Mandrel-Bent 409 Stainless Steel Tubing
- Utilizes Dual High Flow Catalytic Converters for Maximum Flow
- Heavy Duty Laser Cut 304 Stainless Steel Flanges are used for a Durable Leak-Free Seal
- Tri-Y Design Specifically Tuned Paired Opposite Firing Cylinders
- 100% MIG-Welded for Strength and Durability
- Works with Factory Exhaust System with No Modifications Necessary