2012 - 2018 Jeep Wrangler JK
THIS PRODUCT CAN BE SHIPPED TO CALIFORNIA
Typically, when adding a 2.5 IN or higher lift to your Jeep Wrangler (JK) clearances become an issue between the driveshaft and factory exhaust system we have created a solution to this common problem by offering these 304SS exhaust spacers. These spacers are a simple drop-in modification that will space the factory y-pipe rearward to create clearance between the driveshaft and exhaust.
aFe also offers an OE Exhaust Loop Relocation Pipe (PN 48-48021) to accommodate clearance issues without compromising sound or performance.
- A must-have to increase exhaust/driveshaft clearance on Jeep JKs lifted 2.5" or more
- Machined heavy wall DOM 304SS tubing for longevity
- Direct-fit to the OE exhaust head pipe and cross pipe flanges
- Cost-effective solution
- No modifications to your exhaust, drivetrain or suspension
- Kit includes stainless steel hardware