2011 - 2015 BMW 335i / xDrive
2014 - 2016 BMW 435i / xDrive
THIS PRODUCT CAN BE SHIPPED TO CALIFORNIA
aFe Power MACH Force XP Axle-back exhaust system for the 2012-2015 BMW 335i (F30) with the N55 turbo engine producing +4 horsepower and +5 lbs. x ft. of torque, in recent testing. The system was designed and engineered with optimal tube diameter and lengths, maximizing performance across the entire power band while maintaining an aggressive tone. Finishing off this system are dual, aFe laser etched, 3.50 IN gloss black 304 stainless steel tips.
True Mitered Merge Collector:
Eliminates dead space that can cause turbulence and hinder flow that formed collectors are prone to produce.
This system includes dual free-flowing transverse mufflers to absorb high pitch tones producing a powerful sound and unleashing all available horsepower and torque.
304 Stainless Steel Tubing:
High grade stainless tubing with a uniform brushed finish provides a beautiful look and high resistance to corrosion.
Mandrel Bent Tubing:
This performance exhaust is constructed of 2-1/2 IN mandrel bent, 304 stainless steel tubing for maximum flow. Smooth transition bends allow for low turbulence, increasing horsepower and torque.
All systems use factory mounting locations providing stability and hassle-free installation.
High quality band clamps are used for a complete 360 degree sealing surface.
- In house testing produced a max gain of +4 horsepower and +5 ft. lbs. of torque verified by our in house dyno
- Constructed from 100% Hand TIG-welded, brushed finish, mandrel-bent, 304 stainless steel
- Utilizes 2-1/2" tubing tubing for maximum flow
- Includes dual aFe laser etched, 3.5" black 304 stainless steel tips
- Dual free-flowing transverse mufflers are used to absorb high pitch tones producing a powerful sound