2011 - 2014 Ford F-150
Fits 145" & 157" Wheelbase.
This product does not require a CARB EO# (CARB Aftermarket Parts Verification Guidelines).
aFe POWER introduces you the MACH Force-Xp dual side-exit cat-back exhaust system for the Ford F-150 EcoBoost. This cat-back exhaust is constructed out of 3" 100% MIG-welded, mandrel-bent, stainless steel tubing for maximum flow. The smooth transition bends allow for low turbulence, increasing horsepower, torque and improving throttle response. In testing, produced a max gain of +15 horsepower and +18 ft. lbs. of torque verified by our in house dyno. A free-flow 21" single-in dual out muffler is included which allows us to finish off the exhaust with dual side-exit wrinkle black stainless steel tips. The tips come with laser-cut aFe POWER badges for an aggressive style.
Installation is a Snap:
This MACH Force XP exhaust system use all factory mounting locations and is supplied with an OE hanger for the perfect fit and finish.
High quality OE-style flange and band clamps are used for a complete 360-degree sealing surface eliminating leak paths.
A free-flowing stainless steel muffler is used to absorb high pitch tones producing a powerful sound and unleashing all available horsepower and torque.
OE-style bayonet hangers are used to maintain a stable pipe location during high vibration and high heat conditions. The bayonet tip holds the hanger bushing in place for an OE-style fit that does not change with time. Each system comes with a OE style isolation mount for a perfect OE fit and finish.
- Dyno-Proven Gains up to +15 HP & +18 Lbs. x Ft. TQ
- Constructed from 3" Mandrel-Bent Stainless-Steel Tubing
- Utilizes a High-Flowing Stainless Steel Single-In Dual-Out Muffler
- Uses Bayonet-Style Hangers and Heavy-Duty Band Clamps for a Secure Fit
- Includes Dual Wrinkle Black, Stainless Steel, Side-Exit Tips with Laser-Cut aFe POWER Badges for an Aggressive style
- Comes Complete with all Necessary Hardware for a Hassle-Free Installation