2011 - 2014 Ford F-150 EcoBoost
This system is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.
Utilizes the factory mounting locations to provide stability for a hassle-free installation. Includes constant tension, Spring loaded, t-bolt clamps for a leak-free seal and heavy-duty 5-ply reinforced silicone couplings for strength. Fits OEM or aFe's upgraded intercooler (46-20121-1 and 46-20161).
Flow and Performance:
Constructed of 2-1/2" hot side and 3-1/2" to 3" outlet cold side mandrel-bent aluminum and stainless steel tubing for maximum flow then powder-coated wrinkle black for heat and corrosion resistance. The smooth bends allow for low turbulence, increasing horsepower, torque and lowering EGTs.
aFe POWER Badging:
A unique stainless steel laser-cut aFe POWER logo plate is welded on for an aggressive style.
- Dyno-Proven Gains up to +5 HP & +5 Lbs. x Ft. TQ (Vehicle Test w/ aFe POWER Intercooler & Exhaust System)
- 2-1/2" Hot Side & 3-1/2" to 3" Outlet Cold Side Mandrel-Bent Aluminum & Stainless Steel Tubes
- Powder-Coated Wrinkle Black for Heat Resistance
- Includes Premium Clamps and Silicone Couplings for Long Life, Perfect Fit, & Strength
- Works with aFe POWER or OE Intercooler
- Uses Factory Mounting Locations and Includes all Necessary Hardware for a Hassle-Free Installation