2011 - 2012 Ford F-150
This system is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.
This BladeRunner GT Series Intercooler kit represents the next generation of intercoolers. The BladeRunner intercoolers utilize a 3" bar and plate core design that is larger than stock. This kit outflows OE intercooler system by 20%.
TIG-Welded End Tanks:
The unique BladeRunner end tanks are constructed out of 3/16'' aluminum plates. 100% TIG-welded by certified craftsmen for race proven strength and durability, TIG welding provides the strongest welds reducing stress cracks.
3" Bar and Plate Core Design:
The use of the bar and plate core design allows for greater airflow.
Billet Aluminum Inlet/Outlets:
This BladeRunner Intercooler uses dual 2-1/2" inlets and a 3" outlet for superior strength and durability.
aFe POWER's 2011-2012 F-150 EcoBoost intercooler tubes are constructed of 2-1/2" hot-side and 3-1/2"-3" cold-side mandrel bent, powder-coated stainless steel and aluminum tubing for maximum flow. Constant diameter, smooth transition bends decrease turbulence and minimize pressure loss. Installs on the Hot-Side to transfer heated air smoothly to the intercooler to accelerate heat transfer for better performance. The smooth transition bends decrease turbulence and minimize pressure loss, increasing horsepower, torque and lowering EGT's.
The intercooler includes a 1/8" NPT brass breather vent, which drains condensation from the intercooler. The port can also be plugged using the included 1/8" NPT plug.
aFe POWER Badging:
A unique stainless steel laser-cut aFe POWER logo plate is welded-on for an aggressive style.
Installation Is A Snap:
Utilizes the factory mounting locations to provide stability for a hassle-free installation. Lines up directly to factory mounting locations and comes complete with hi-temp 5-Ply reinforced silicone couplings, hoses and clamps used to securely mount the tube.
- Dyno-Proven Gains up to +14HP & +16 Lbs. x Ft. TQ (Tested w/ aFe POWER Exhaust System)
- Outflows Stock Intercooler by 20%
- TIG-Welded Aluminum End Tanks
- MDV Technology Directs Airflow Throughout the Core
- Large Bar & Plate Core Allows for Greater Airflow & Increased Heat Dissapation
- 2-1/2" Hot Side & 3-1/2" to 3" Outlet Cold Side Mandrel Bent Powder-Coated Aluminum & Stainless Steel Tubes
- Coupling Hose Allows for Expansion, Movement & Vibration Between Two Hard Pipes
- Includes Premium Clamps and 5-Ply Reinforced Silicone Couplings for Long Life, Perfect Fit & Strength
- Uses Factory Mounting Locations & Includes All Necessary Hardware for a Hassle-Free Installation