2012 - 2014 Volkswagen Beetle
2010 - 2014 Volkswagen Golf
2012 - 2014 Volkswagen Jetta
2012 - 2014 Volkswagen Passat
This intake is 50-state legal (CARB E.O Number D-550-30)
Large cylindrical air filter:
5" Diameter x 7" Tall cylindrical air filter with 3 1/2" diameter opening and full velocity stack directs 74% more air than stock air box to the throttle body for better throttle response and performance. This washable/reuseable 5-layer progressively finer mesh cotton gauze oiled media air filter provides maximum airflow for increased horsepower and torque.
Duo-Purpose, One-Piece Heat Shield:
The air filter sits atop a one-piece, black powder-coated 18-gauge heat shield that directs cool air from grille over the engine while blocking out horsepower-robbing engine heat. Cooler air charge results in more horsepower and torque.
Mandrel-Bent Intake Tube:
Constant 3" diameter, mandrel-bent intake tube directs unhindered air from the air filter to throttle body for improved performance. This tube is powder-coated, wrinkle-black to minimize heat transfer.
Billet aluminum adaptor for factory smog pump and crankcase fitting is provided for easy installation. All clamps, couplings, and hardware are included for hassle-free installation. This is a direct bolt-on kit that requires no cutting or drilling on OEM parts.
- +13 HP / + 12 lbs x ft Torque max gains
- Outflows factory intake by 74%
- Pre-oiled, washable/reusable Pro 5R air filter for maximum performance
- 3" mandrel-bent, black powder-coated intake tube for improved volumetric efficiency
- Duo-purpose one-piece heat shield w/engine cover directs cool air over hot engine for cooler air charge
- Unique (Patent Pending) Filter-to-Housing Interface for Easy Installation
- No Cutting or Drilling on OEM Parts for Faster Installation